ACE is a multidisciplinary partnership of 21 national and international organisations. We provide science, knowledge and understanding to help Australia meet the challenges of climate change.
We do this by understanding the crucial role played by Antarctica and the Southern Ocean in global climate, and the impacts of climate change on Australia and the world. We inform governments, the community and scientists about climate change to guide Australia’s future.
ACE is built on a strong, long-standing and productive collaboration between six core partners. It also has 15 supporting partners. Four of the supporting partners in ACE are commercial. These commercial collaborations underline the increasing recognition of the potential commercial impacts of climate change.
- 12th November 20132000 to 3000-year ice core record
- An international team including scientists from the ACE CRC will drill a read more >
- 31st October 2013How our oceans are changing
- ACE CRC pteropod biologist Dr Donna Roberts has appeared in the documentary read more >
- 29th October 201320 Year Australian Antarctic Strategic Plan
- The Federal Government has kicked off its commitment to deliver a 20-Year read more >