ACE is a multidisciplinary partnership of 21 national and international organisations. We provide science, knowledge and understanding to help Australia meet the challenges of climate change.
We do this by understanding the crucial role played by Antarctica and the Southern Ocean in global climate, and the impacts of climate change on Australia and the world. We inform governments, the community and scientists about climate change to guide Australia’s future.
ACE is built on a strong, long-standing and productive collaboration between six core partners. It also has 15 supporting partners. Four of the supporting partners in ACE are commercial. These commercial collaborations underline the increasing recognition of the potential commercial impacts of climate change.
- 14th May 2013Message from the CEO
- We are delighted at the decision by the Federal Government, to be read more >
- 18th April 2013Sea ice reports for season 2012-2013 released
- TR: Sea ice reports vol 2 for the season 2012-2013: This report is a read more >
- 3rd April 2013Ocean-ice shelf modeller wins Fulbright Scholarship
- Ocean modeller David Gwyther has won a Fulbright Postgraduate Scholarship read more >